Monday, January 16, 2017

To Begin, Begin Again

Isn't this what teaching art is really about?
Image found on Instagram @colourkristina.
They say the path to someplace hot and fiery is paved with good intentions. That's the way it's felt around here as I made the decision to move at the end of this school year, take a soccer coaching position, travel to three different countries, teach, and have a little bit of a life to balance it out. Not that I'm complaining, because all of those things have brought me joy but didn't leave a lot of creative energy for writing and sharing.

I have tons of exciting things happening in my classroom right now so there will be lots to share in the upcoming weeks! In the meantime, here is one of my favorite photos from (one of) the quick trips to Dubai that I took recently.

My own photo taken at sunset on an iPhone from the terrace at Dubai Festival City Mall.
Artfully,
Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment